Luke has over 30 years’ experience in the development industry, having worked for some of Australia’s most prominent private and public development companies, as well as state and local government agencies.
With qualifications in civil engineering, management, and urban development planning, Luke has an established track record in delivering great financial results and award-winning master-planned communities across Victoria, specialising in urban design, construction, sales and marketing.
Luke has led the delivery of award-winning and other notable projects including:
- The Hunt Club, Cranbourne (Dennis Family Corporation) – 2,250 residential lots – Won UDIA Award (VIC) 2002
- Valley Lake, Keilor East (VicUrban) – 440 residential lots plus 5 major medium density sites – Won UDIA Award (VIC) 2011
- Eliston, Clyde (Schreurs Family) – 1,000 residential lots plus town centre and recreation complex
- Manor Lakes, Wyndham Vale (Dennis Family Corporation) – 7,000 residential lots
- Williams Landing (Cedar Woods Properties) – 3,000 residential lots
- Saltwater Coast, Point Cook (Aveo – formerly FKP) – 2,500 residential lots
- Merrifield (MAB Corporation) – a 900ha mixed-use development including residential, commercial and industrial
- Armstrong Creek Town Centre, Armstrong Creek (Welsh Group) – 30ha retail and mixed-use development